Sampling is our product development stage and the first attempt at having your design turned into a physical garment. It is the process by which a sample piece of product is made for the client to match his specification and get his approval before starting off the production. The product sample represents the accuracy and quality of our production.
Track your order
Because your satisfaction is our top priority, Esperanza has added this feature aiming to fulfill our client needs by improving our communication process and increasing efficiency. Clients can use this feature to track all below:
- Bank transfers related to their order.
- Manufacturing processes of product.
- Shipping and container booking
- anyone can make a complaint or observation during the early stages above
Short Manufacturing Lead-Time
- 15 days manufacture
- 11 days delivery
- Pantone color matching
- Label manufacture & insertion
- 100000 capacity per week
- Availability of Superior fabrics
- Shipping by air to Europe is available & cheap
- Door to door delivery within maximum 10 days by truck to any European country.
- No use of child labour
- No use of forced labour
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- Legal labour contracts
- Payment of living wage
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination against employees
- No excessive hours of work
Minimum Order Quantity
The minimum production of Esperanza factory is 2000 pieces per style, size and color, when using core fabrics, or 2000 kg if the fabric is dyed. For fabrics that have to be developed and knitted to order the quantities might be higher
Yarns and Fabrics
- Detailed specification sheet with measurements and supporting images
- Samples – If you don’t have specification sheets but have physical samples, we can work from them. This will also speed up the pattern making process.
- Types of fabrics and materials – Be as specific as possible.
- Screen or digital printed patterns/designs – These files will need to be provided in PDF, JPEG, AI or PNG format set to scale for repeat printing.
We check our production from our customer’s viewpoints.
Because we believe in the value of time and that the success of any work is achieved only by precision monitoring and control. For this reason we had to establish a separate department for transportation and logistics to deal with all freight related operations.
We performed a comprehensive study about all the fundamentals of importing and exporting, regulations of other countries, methods of shipping and all the documents related to foreign trade.
The working team of this department deals with the most superior companies.
Air freight: we offer the best air freight services to our customers from Cairo International Airport to worldwide airports, including door to door delivery.
Knowing that the large number of employees in this department facilitate the process of giving full attention to each and every single client and following up with them consistently
Sea Freight: When you are working with Esperanza’s logistic department you have to guarantee sailing without any problems, despite of all the complexities of international regulations.
Land Freight: Our Company is located in the middle and heart of the Egyptian highways which allowed our team the possibility of delivering goods to neighboring countries within 48 hours by truck or train
- Screen printing/Digital printing/sublimation printing at source – ‘panel printing’ before garment assembly is a particular specialty but all types of screen printing techniques are available.
- Embroidery – we offer a state of the art embroidery service using an 18-head embroidery machines.
- Swing tagging – including the production/printing and insertion of hangtags.
- Bagging and barcode labeling – including printing on polybags and production of barcodes