Our Dyeing Process
- All of our machines are controlled by our specialized “host system” which ensures all processes are followed.
- Both types of our machines (open and tubular), dyestuff and chemicals are processed with a fully automated system.
- Fully computerized machines with high temperatures to dye all kinds of synthetic fabrics including polyester and the blended.
- We are equipped with high quality of reactive and disperse dyes from authentic resources like OHYOUN and RUNTUCHEM companies.
- Depending on the best types of chemical compounds and auxiliaries.
- Using only AZO Free Dyes to meet the international quality standards.
Our dyeing technicians are especially trained to make sure that the desired results will be achieved including (the specific color, the chemical dyes, the required temperature and many other client’s requirements).
Matching the color represents a great challenge of dyeing fabrics. Our product catalogue has 120 basic color and we are ready to develop new colors recipes according to the client’s request.
Oeko-tex is an international association for textile chemicals, colorants and auxiliaries. It is made up of 16 member institutes with representative offices in more than 60 countries all over the world. It is focused on enhancing both product safety and sustainable production in the textile industry, by providing assessments of sustainable manufacturing conditions and making sure that all materials are tested for harmful substances.
Textiles can only be certified if all components meet the specified requirements.